Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in stunning Orange County California with my amazing fiance JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. A majority of my followers have come across me on my Instagram @annephung, where I write about my experiences - highs, lows and all throughout. I came from America with my brothers and parents at the age of just one and a half years old. of age. I'm sure I would not be living my life and sharing it with you if it weren't for the fact that my parents love perseverance and sacrifice. When I realized that I had the potential to achieve a better future as a young adult, I was determined to make my parents proud. I had a set plan in my life that was to go to college graduate land a corporate job get married buy the house, and then have children. I believed this was the ultimate definition of success. But life has other plans for me to discover what it meant to be successful. When I was in 2013, I started fearful of going to work. job. The money and the status was not bringing me joyIt was like I was tossing my life on a salary when I knew I was in the right place to do more. I was passionate about working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others in my journey to the new direction in my life. I discovered my passion for training for personal trainers. My company was founded in 2014, and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth this year, 2021. Being an Asian female in this industry we are among the few of women like us. I aim to be a change maker in this industry by providing quality coaching to empower those around me to make healthier and happier by designing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. Additionally, I want to encourage others to go after their desires and accomplish anything and everything they want to accomplish in their lives. My professional career began to take off when I had the best satisfaction in my entire life. My mother died just as my professional career started to slow off. Her eight-year battle was won. fight against the illness and is now in Heaven along with me in my mind and my heart all the time. The lessons we learn from life are often hidden from us, but they can be highly valuable. My mother's passing has changed me in many ways, and I am convinced that my mom gave me a second opportunity to live my life after her death. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to transition to the next chapter in her story and for me to have the chance to live an enjoyable and fulfilled life. At the age of 30, I'm awake and conscious it is true like I'm living my life today and not just living the way that I used to be in the past. When I share my experience I hope my stories will be of interest to yours. I would like that my writings can aid people realize that they aren't isolated. It is my hope that you will have the ability to achieve whatever you want to achieve. I wish you to live the life you want to live and that you die without regrets since dying is the only thing we can count on during our lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna silk measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Megan Fox